[Sussex] RE: Ok the gauntlets on the floor!

Andrew Guard agua at coinford.co.uk
Thu Jun 10 12:06:18 UTC 2004

It is totaly un-american, the reasion is it open source.  Working for you
fellow man and expecting nothing back in return is infact as un-american as
you could be.

American is me, me, me.  Don't use there other's work as it not american
also as not by an american it must have some problem in it as only
american's can make things which work.

;)