[Sussex] linux

Geoff Teale gteale at cmedltd.com
Thu Jun 10 15:00:49 UTC 2004

Hi John,

The answers are:

Yes we are pretty active - though it's always quiet during the summer.
Yes we welcome anyone with an interest in Linux, or Free/Open Source
Software.  You'll find a wide range of experience  within the LUG.

Meeting happen on the last Thursday of every month, currently they are
held at the Holbrook Club in Horsham and you need to let Jon Fautley (a
lug member on this list) know that you are coming in advance to get your
name put on the guest list.

Finally don't worry about living in Crawley - everyone has their
failings ;-)

 Oh and do try to ignore the inevitable wave of people telling you to
switch to Debian that will ensue shortly ;-)

--
Geoff Teale
Cmed Technology       //   Free Software Foundation
gteale at cmedltd.com  //    tealeg at member.fsf.org