[Sussex] Viewing headers in Evolution

Geoffrey Teale tealeg at member.fsf.org
Thu Jun 10 23:25:22 UTC 2004

Dave wrote:

>Other wise pray for me because I actually like FC2

Fedora Core actually does a lot of things very well  - though it's
default setup has so many things running that some machiens can creak a
little.  What Fedora doesn't do very well is internal politics.  In
particular moving from a Debian style democratic structure to a
"whatever Red Hat wants and screw the rest of you"  structure was
somewhat of an own goal.  Having taken the trouble to recruit people to
help them out the Red Hat sucesfully drove large numbers of us to walk
away again quickly.

--
Geoff...

... posting a lot this evening.