[Sussex] what if ?

Alan F alan at slug.greenmeads.co.uk
Sun Jun 20 17:06:38 UTC 2004

On Sun, Jun 20, 2004 at 11:42:28AM +0100, Mike Diack wrote:
> Alan - just out of interest - how are Google picking their people for gmail
> testing?
> Is there a page you can register interest at?
> Mike

If I remember right, sometime before they started the beta phase you could
signup and they chose some of them to be testers. Then somewhat randomly
they'd give existing users invitations to invite other people (which is how I
got mine). I think invitations expire after a while, there were a lot of
people getting rid of them last night :) Dunno if they're going to give me
any invites to send out, if they do I'll let you know... Hotmail users get
priority :P

Alan