[Sussex] what if ?

Dominic Humphries dominic at oneandoneis2.com
Sun Jun 20 21:47:33 UTC 2004

Quoting Alan F <alan at slug.greenmeads.co.uk>:

> Well, as for most people on this list, we wouldn't care because we're geeky
> enough to run our own mail services. Speaking of gmail, I got a free invite
> an hour ago, and as far as webmail goes it's GREAT.

I got mine off the writer of the littleredboat blog, by offering her caffeine
:o) She might still have some invites left if anybody wants them..

I haven't seen any ads on it yet, which is highly disappointing, considering all
the fuss that's been made about them :o)

> Oh, and, I learned some interesting stuff today not worthy of its own message

I've discovered that by getting up to chapter 5 of the LFS book, I've somehow
massively decreased the amount of memory my GKrellM says I'm using. Which is
puzzling me no end. It used to say I was using ~1/3 of my RAM, now it's barely
registering any. Most odd.