[Sussex] SLUGMoot: This Thursday

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Mon Jun 21 11:12:15 UTC 2004

Hi all

This is just to remind you of the SLUG Moot this Thursday.

Talks:
1) Building a better Video Recorder
     by Steve Dobson
2) Prompting the Club
     by Nik Butler

Gareth: Are you still coming?  Or more importantly, are you bring
the projector?  And if so, what time will you get there?

Jon/Nik: Could you find out from Holbrooks what time time room will
be available.  It would be useful if the room was available early so
I could set up.  As a backup for Gareth not coming with a projector
a TV with a SCART connector would be useful.

Nik: If you would like to e-mail me your presentation slides by
Wednesday I'll put them on the rig I'm bring and that way we
won't have to mess with swapping over the projector.