[Sussex] SLUGMoot: Guest list for tonight

Trevor Marshall trevorm at rusham.demon.co.uk
Thu Jun 24 18:48:48 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-06-24 at 17:31, Jon Fautley wrote:
> The guest list is now as follows:
>
> Nik Butler
> Steve Dobson
> Lyndon Exton
> Jon Fautley
> Justin Holdsworth
> Dominic Humphries
> Karl Jorgensen
> Paul Morris
> Steve Williams
>
> and these are 'spare' people :)
>
> Matthew Keay
> James Stevens
> Michael Smith
> Steven Woods

So, is my mail not actually getting through to this list?  Here's what I
sent at 22:22 last night:-

-------------------%<--------------------

> Err ... I know I've missed a few (ok, a lot) of moots recently, but is
> this one at the Holbrook Club?
>
> And if it /is/ is there still a list for those planning on going?  And
> can I be on the list? Please? Pretty Please?

-------------------%<--------------------

and I don't see my name on the list.  Sadly I can't easily access this
list during the day, for a variety of reasons so I couldn't add my name
during today.

The problem with using the 'spare' names is that there's no way to know
which one(s) have been used when I turn up - will I be the 4th Matthew
Keay tonight? (I've fallen foul of this before :-( ).

Oh well, footy it is then, maybe next time.

BTW, Steve, I'm quite interested in your talk on a better Video Recorder
- any chance the slides could be put on the website or mailed out on
request?

Cheers for now,

--
Trevor Marshall