[Sussex] wireless

Geoff Teale gteale at cmedltd.com
Tue Mar 2 12:03:14 UTC 2004

We've used all sorts of weird and wonderful cards here.
I concur that the best is probably anything Orinoco based
and we've always been successful with ATMEL and Broadcom stuff.

As an aside I'd point out that so long as your prepared to
stick with kernel 2.4 NDISWrapper is quite easy to set up for
most Centrino type machines as well.  We've got the Intel PC2100
in my Thinkpad working under it, and the Broadcom re-badged as
TrueMobile in the Dell Latitude X300 as well (the Intel is a
'b' and the broadcom a 'g' - they interact perfectly).

--
Geoff Teale
Cmed Technology <gteale at cmedltd.com>