[Sussex] (no subject)

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Tue Mar 2 16:06:02 UTC 2004

Lo all,

As you lot all use computers you might be able to help me I'm looking
for a cheap laptop as long as it has USB and a good 8Gb+ Hard drive
space, I'm not bothered I just want it cheap and working. Second hand or
reconditioned either way it doesn't even need to be that compatible with
Linux as I'm not bother what I use on it. Its basically going to be for
storing pictures and stuff when out and about.

Ps. Before anyone mentions it I don't want a portable storage device
instead.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.