[Sussex] What makes 100% ?

David Chapman dokterdave at ntlworld.com
Tue Mar 9 09:37:08 UTC 2004

What makes 100% ?
What does it mean to give more than 100%
Ever wondered about those people who say they are giving more than 100%

We have all been to those meeting were someone wants you to give over 100%

How about achieving 103% ?
What makes up 100% in life ?

Here's a little mathamatical formula that might help you answer these
questions

If:    A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Is represented as:
       1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Then :
H-A-R-D-W-O-R-K
8+1+18+4+23=15+18+11=98%

and
K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E
11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5=96%

But:
A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E
1+20+20+9+20+2+21+4+5=100%

B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T
2+21+12+12+19+8+9+20=103%

And look how far arse kissing will take you.
A-R-S-E  K-I-S-S-I-N-G
1+18+19+5+11+9+19+19+9+14+7=131%

So one can then conclude with mathamatical certainty that while Hard Work and
Knowledge will get you close and Attitude will get you there, Bullshit and
Arse Kissing will put you over the top.