[Sussex] This months LUGmoot

Jon Fautley jon at 3ait.co.uk
Mon Mar 22 14:48:02 UTC 2004

Morning peeps,

OK, we have the Holbrook Club again this month - with the added bonus
that we've got the room out the back for the evening - for free* :)

The * is because we've still got to pay the £1.50 entrance fee, but you
save that on the first pint of <miscellaneous drink>.

The only condition is that we buy our drinks from the bar - so no
sneaking in hip flasks ;)

Only drawback is that there's no food, but there is a Chineese just
around the corner, and a Spar, which is open till 21:00.

If anyone can sort out a projector that'd be useful, as we have at least
one presentation going on that night, which will be our very own
Nicholas Butler, providing a useful howto on installing Exim
w/Spamassasin and Courier IMAP, without using Mailscanner.

I'll need a guestlist for this month - but I'll make sure there's some
reserve names avaliable for those that forget.

Please email me your names ASAP, to jon [att] 3ait [dott] co [dott]
ewe-kay, with the subject line of "Lugmoot March"

Thanks!

Jon

--
Jon Fautley