[Sussex] This months LUGmoot

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Mon Mar 22 14:57:36 UTC 2004

Hello,

Sounds great Jon, that should make 3 presentations then hopefully I understand that we are going for more but we have to start somewhere.

Chair for evening "Geoff"

Presentations:
1. Nik
2. Geoff
3. Steve

(Topics won't be mentioned until the day to prevent discussion on the list before hand.)

PS. Sadly I can't make this week but I hope it all goes well and I'll start planning for next month when I should be able to make it.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message. In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.