[Sussex] Evo broken

Geoff Teale gteale at cmedltd.com
Mon Mar 22 16:22:57 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-03-22 at 15:39 +0000, Angelo Servini wrote:
> Err... just one prob I'm running it under KDE & Gnome is nowhere in sight
> (as I didnt install it!).  Can I get access to this bug-buddy still?

You probably won't have it installed if you didn't install GNOME.

Go here instead:
http://bugzilla.ximian.com/

Just to stress the point.  Filing bugs is really important - if you find
a bug and don't report it (assuming that it hasn't been filed already -
you should always make some effort to check) then you have absolutely no
right to complain about it!

> I will try the rename/move first as advised tho.

In unix-land there is no distinction between moving and renaming ;)

> Also, it was working perfectly for several months until this happened.

Did you just do an `emerge -u world` or suchlike?

--
Geoff Teale
Cmed Technology     /   Free Software Foundation
gteale at cmedltd.com  /   tealeg at member.fsf.org

Please avoid sending me Word, Excel or PowerPoint attachments.