[Sussex] Back, eh?

Nicholas Butler nik at butlershouse.co.uk
Sun May 2 22:45:26 UTC 2004

Geoffrey Teale wrote:

Then Nik, reParsed into the Canadianese..

> Morning... eh
>
> Just a quick note to say that I'm back from Canada, eh . Sounds like
> last weeks meet was a good one, eh
>
> One thing of note.  Linux is far more prominent in Canada than it is
> here, eh.
>
> Speak to you all soon (as soon as I work out when I supposed to be
> sleeping and when I am supposed to be awake). ,eh.

Hmmm Wb Geoff, it wull be greet to see you Aboot, eh.

so um linix is prominent in Canada is it, well we all know what a bunch
of red loving pinko wierdos those canadians are, and I should know Ive
watched every South Park episode and from what I can see those Canadians
should never be trusted. which is why its important to

Blame Canada

any hooo,

be seeing you