[Sussex] dfm question

Angelo Servini Angelo.Servini at claybrook.co.uk
Thu May 6 09:37:56 UTC 2004

Hi fellas

I noticed your tip for "dfm" I wonder if a similar fix can be done to stop
the Xfree menu coming up, which after logging in however, does correctly
start up my KDE session and so I have been using this setup for a long time.

But.

What I want is the KDE login manager - which will load KDE after logging in.
:-(

Now, I can get the KDE manager to start, but what happens is that straight
after logging in - it loads up the Xwindows session instead (no matter what
option I pick on the drop down selection).  So I assume there must be
something wrong with ~/.xsession

BTW I am running this under the "Gentoo" distro.

(Sorry other members of the LUG.  I know I have asked this question before,
but I am unable to resolve this).

Registered in England and Wales No 1287205

A Hogg Robinson plc company