[Sussex] Its awfully queit .....

Andrew Guard agua at coinford.co.uk
Tue May 25 11:46:06 UTC 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Dobson [mailto:steve at dobson.org]
Sent: 20 May 2004 09:13
To: sdp.williams at btinternet.com; LUG email list for the Sussex Counties
Subject: Re: [Sussex] Its awfully queit .....

> I think so too - but I get the impression that instead of dishing out the
FUD
> M$ are showing signs of suffering from it themselves. 'Bout time too.

Just reading "the microsoft file, the secret case against Bill Gates: Wendy
Goldman Rohm"

Well it an very intresting book and my point is on page 264, well anyway to
me FUD means to me Fear, Uncertainty and Doudt.  Well internal e-mail's in
M$ there was FUD this and FUD that.  But when Gates was giving his
deposition he replyed "That inside Microsoft FUD meant fair and accurate
marketing."

Yer, shore I belive you!