[Sussex] Report from last night's LUGMoot

Nicholas Butler nik at butlershouse.co.uk
Fri May 28 17:04:14 UTC 2004

>..don't want to rain on anyones parade, but I was at the Holbrook club
>at lunch time and they appear to already have a wireless access point in
>one of the buildings.  Has anyone actually asked them as yet?

Good point, lets ask 3aIT they manage and run the IT for the holbrook
club....

[zentrack-admin] Created 132341 NB
Do Holbrook Club have Wireless.....

[zentrack-admin] Note 132341 NB
We put some wireless in to the main office, its not supposed to be for
public use. plus the range is sucky for the placement of the rooms.

[zentrack-admin] Closed 132341 NB
Ticket closed, question answered, note from Nik, did anyone sign a sales
inquiry for this consultancy   or shall we send Geoff the bill ?