[Sussex] Question re: my presentation

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Thu Nov 4 09:43:41 UTC 2004

Hi Gavin,

When I did have dial the distros that I tried that I know had out of the
box dial up tools being redhat/fedora & mandrake, I'm sure there others
that do the job but I only know of them.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.