[Sussex] This months BCS Sussex Group Lecture

Thomas Adam thomas at edulinux.homeunix.org
Sun Nov 7 20:52:40 UTC 2004

On Sun, Nov 07, 2004 at 08:52:09PM +0000, Geoffrey John Teale wrote:

> I work in a pair almost every day at work (though we split for trivial
> or routine work). It has some frustrations but I am 100% confident
> that the quality of our work is better than any other team I've worked
> in as a result.

I'd be interested in how you find that approach. Unfortunately Brighton
is too far away for me, otherwise I wouls have gone. I'm currently
looking at ICONIX and working in teams to get various tasks done, at
Uni.

Perhaps you can describe what the process is like for you?

-- Thomas Adam

--
I know nothing, and understand even less.