[Sussex] Converting OpenOffice documents to XHTML

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Wed Nov 10 16:21:03 UTC 2004

Guys

I need the advice of those XML gurus out there.

I have a client that has a document (in MS Word ATM) and he want
to change it over to a web document.  We are going to add a lot of
extra logic but the first step is to convert the basic format.

I've already talked him into using OpenOffice and he is happy to
use that as his editor.

My question is what is the best way to convert OO's XML into an
XML that I can use to import into the MySQL database?