[Sussex] X automatic Login

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Wed Nov 10 16:24:35 UTC 2004

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 15:47:36 +0000
Geoff Teale <gteale at cmedltd.com> enlightened us with:

> Gnome 2.x's gdm can do this for you...

Ummm, that's great, but I've realised I should be more specific.

I'm running Fluxbox and xdm on gentoo 2004.2

Any ideas?

I looked at the article Adam linked too, but I don't really want to
create a new program and play around with system files too much as I've
only just got the whole thing working properly...

Matt
--
| Matthew Macdonald-Wallace     |

This email has been independently scanned for viruses and any virus detected has been removed using McAfee anti-virus software