[Sussex] X automatic Login

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Wed Nov 10 16:29:18 UTC 2004

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 16:25:51 +0000
Thomas Adam <thomas at edulinux.homeunix.org> enlightened us with:

> On Wed, Nov 10, 2004 at 04:24:22PM +0000, Matthew Macdonald-Wallace
> wrote:
> > I looked at the article Adam linked too, but I don't really want to
>                           ^^^^
>                           Who?

Apologies, should have read Thomas, that's what happens if I don't go
back to the original email... :p

> > create a new program and play around with system files too much as
> > I've only just got the whole thing working properly...
>
> It really is not as complex as it looks.

ok then, here we go...

Matt (feeling duty bound to try it after getting Thomas' name wrong!)

--
| Matthew Macdonald-Wallace     |

This email has been independently scanned for viruses and any virus detected has been removed using McAfee anti-virus software