[Sussex] More gentoo questions - windows partition

John D. big-john at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Nov 11 13:07:14 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-11-11 at 12:50, Thomas Adam wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 11, 2004 at 12:48:49PM +0000, John D. wrote:
>
> > Having managed to get it (the windows partition) mounted with the
> > mount command, do I then presume correctly that it says mounted until
> > I tell it with the umount command ?
>
> Yes, that is so.

Excellent, that means that all I've now got to do, is get the crossover
office installed and updated, install the package that starts my numlock
at boot, realplayer installed and configured, and all the windows app's
that it amuses me to install (make shortcuts and it makes a wonderful
desktop kde with loads of windows app - though I think I'll have to see
what I can find in the way of gentoo graphics).

thanks very much for the assist. very much appreciated.

regards

John D.