[Sussex] I had this book...

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Fri Nov 12 15:37:09 UTC 2004

Hehe,

Its quite funny how you see the differences between the 2 editions. Some
pages are exactly the same and some completely different esp the pics.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.