[Sussex] Domain registrar recomendations

John D. big-john at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Nov 18 13:28:03 UTC 2004

For what it's worth, I changed from using easily to 123-reg after asking
around here.

Gareth and one or two others mentioned that they'd had no problems with them.

Hence, although I use 34sp.com for hosting (again Gareth mentioned that they
did quite a good job), my domain registrations have been done via 123-reg.

That control panel thingy that they use seems to cover most eventualities for
changing a lot of the stuff.

Though "sods law" that whatever you choose Diego, you'll want to do something
and end up having to pay for it!

regards

John