[Sussex] Moot Attendace List

Mark Harrison Mark at ascentium.co.uk
Sun Nov 21 15:41:03 UTC 2004

Could we consider an alternative to the "last thursday in the month" for
2005?

The reason I ask is that that date formula is clashing with a training
course I'm running in Oxford. If I get away from Oxford at 5, then I get to
Crawley about 7, and am utterly shattered ... It looks like my client wants
to run the training course monthly though 2005 as well, which all lines up
with "Mark won't make a single LugMoot".

The FIRST thursday in the month would be good :-)

M.