[Sussex] Domain registrar recomendations

Diego Moore diego.moore at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 17:19:05 UTC 2004

Thanks for all the responses to my original thread. Sorry I did not
get time to reply to all of them but I did read all the responses!

Since looking into this I have merged two separate problems into one
solution. I came across both www.nettica.com and www.easydns.com but
both are not UK companies so there will be a limitation regarding uk
domains (uk.com, etc). Plus I'm a bit un-easy about the timezone
difference when it comes to support!

So does anyone know any uk companies that offer DNS management and
mail server backups (secondary MX with 5 day pool)? I'm guessing 3it
might, but I would like to compare at minimum 3 different suppliers.

Thanks,
Diego

PS: Is Pipex really that bad?