[Sussex] Broadband prices

John D. big-john at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Nov 24 18:57:30 UTC 2004

Hi list,

Well as I've almost completed my re-install of gentoo, I thought I'd ask a
completely different question.

Broad band prices. My brother asked me about broadband prices, so I went off
to the http://www.adslguide.org.uk/ too see how much things are.

Now seeing as every man and his dog now offer adsl, I found a couple of
reasonable offers that would suit his budget and posted them.

But I also found this
https://signup.supanet.com/cgi-bin/signup?_origin=dslre20041007&_showbb=y
Does that look like a reasonable price ? to upgrade from the pipex 512k
service that I've had for about 18 months (£23.44 pcm, which is why I'm
asking)?

Oh, as I was looking at the league table at the adsl guide, I notice that
although supanet are 10th, whereas pipex are 3rd (atm), double the speed for
a couple of pence extra seems like a good deal.

What do you think ???

regards

John D.