[Sussex] Sorry!

John D. big-john at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Nov 25 22:19:18 UTC 2004

Apologies for not making it to the moot.

Clare had some teeth removed under a general this afternoon (plus cyst
in upper jaw, sinus packed with antibiotics, stitches, etc etc - I'm
sure you get the picture) so she looks a little like a panda thats had
"ten bells of ****" kicked out of her after about 20 double scotches
(the anaesthetics must have been "good shit") - not a good idea to leave
her on her tod !

I was rather looking forward to hearing a presentation at last!, but
unlike my erstwhile employer, you probably understand that family come
first!

Hope it went well.

regards

John D.

p.s. Though staying in doesn't preclude meddling with the computer
though :-p