[Sussex] Last night's Moot

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Fri Nov 26 11:55:14 UTC 2004

 From: Steve Dobson [mailto:steve at dobson.org]
 Subject: [Sussex] Last night's Moot

> Hi all
>
> Last night Gavin presented an excellent essay on his travels from
Windows
> to Debian.  Thanks Gavin for look at Linux from a non-techie view
point.
> For those of you who missed the presentation and would like to read it
> Gavin has kindly provided it in HTML and it is now available on the
> website.  If those of you just too lazy to find the like on the title
> page then you can find it at
>        http://www.sussex.lug.org.uk/windows2debian.php.

Sorry I missed it, I still havn't seen a presentation yet.

> Finally, are we to have get together next month?  The "normal" day
> would be 30th Dec, but we could have a little meet at a pub somewhere
> just for a quite drink and a chat.  Again your ideas and suggestions
> please.

As a suggestion I saw like last year we miss December, and as my
organizing is crap although I think it would be fair to say this wont
need that much organizing. The January moot weather we decide to change
to date or not at that time, could be held at the black jug in Horsham
(to bring back memories of the first moot) with the intention of
ordering food.

Gareth Ablett