[Sussex] Moot Night (was: Last night's Moot)

Gavin Stevens starshine at gavmusic.uklinux.net
Mon Nov 29 00:27:06 UTC 2004

Steve,

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 23:18:46 +0000

> With so few views given I don't think I would be happy moving the meet
> on just just three votes (mine, yours and Marks).  Unless we see a lot
> more traffic I'm inclinde to say "don't touch".  Come on those of you
> that have been to a Moot within the last six months: should we move?
> If you haven't made a moot, what night suits you best?

I'll add a few thoughts of my own:

Thursday suits me well, & it doesn't particularly matter which Thursday
of the month. Other days are not so good for me.

I'm not sure why we need to move from the Holbrook Club (maybe others
have an answer). I wouldn't be so keen on meeting in a pub.

Just my tuppence worth,

Gavin.