[Sussex] Just joined

Paul Graydon paul at paulgraydon.co.uk
Mon Oct 4 19:43:45 UTC 2004

Strangely, living in Haywards Heath..I didn't join a Burgess Hill LUG, I
joined a Horsham based one :-)
Thought I'd pop my head up and say hello, having been subscribed for about a
week.
Another Gentoo user here, I must say though.  Still primarily Windows based,
but I have my Gentoo box more as a fiddle platform (hence the Linux computer
name "Fiddles")

Made the mistake of setting KDE compiling from sources the other day instead
of doing binaries... Sheesh.  11 hours on an XP2500+.  Next time I'm
remotely possessed to do that I'll use the Gentoo live disk and set my
Windows box up for distcc compiling!