[Sussex] The fair.

Gavin Stevens starshine at gavmusic.uklinux.net
Wed Oct 6 22:43:00 UTC 2004

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 17:48:26 +0100
"Nick Lockyear" <n_lockyear at hotmail.com> wrote:

> HI guys.
>
> I signed up to here after the fair on sunday. i was the guy who
> pointed out the you had not plugged in the 12v cable to the
> motherboard, the reason for the zero out-put you were getting :)
>
> I got to work the next day and spoke to a guy called gavin stevens and
> guess what hes one of you guys hehe. i am waiting with bated breth to
> see how this group gos and look forward to adding my odd few pennys.
>
> Speack soon.
>
> Nick Lockyear

Hi Nick,

Good to see you here. It was a very pleasant surprise to find that you
had come across the SLUG. I hope we can encourage you to follow the path
of the penguin.

I was disappointed not to have made it to the computer fair, but I'm
delighted that it was such a successful day for the group. I'll try to
make it a date for next month.

Gavin.