[Sussex] A letter to our MEPs and MPs

nik nik at reducedhackers.com
Sat Oct 9 22:58:47 UTC 2004

Mark Harrison wrote:

I may be breaking with convention but....

Mark I like your letter [1] lets add this to the list of available
templates that can be used and lets put these on the website enabling
anyone to grab the letter(s) and publish them to send to their local MP,
MEP etc......

NIk

[1] I also like Steve letter. [2]

[2] I too have a letter, but I presented it at the last round of
elections when the local MEP candidate actually turned up at my door to
ask about my vote.  Is there not a template database of suitable polling
and petitioning letters ?