[Sussex] A letter to our MEPs and MPs

Stephen Williams sdp.williams at btinternet.com
Sun Oct 10 16:31:06 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-10-09 at 13:06, Steve Dobson wrote:
> All

The best way of influencing your M.P. is to find someone who knows him
or her personally, and get them to raise the topic. I know my M.P.
Howard Flight and will bring up the subject of software patents next
time up in his office. He is shadow Chief Secretary to the Treasury and
will be a useful contact when the Conservatives form the next
government, as they inevitably will. ;-D

Otherwise, if you are of a political persuasion, you could offer to do
your M.P.'s web site free of charge as a way of getting to know, and
ultimately influence, your M.P.

Steve Williams.