[Sussex] Microphone problem

Antoine JOSSERAND a.josserand at free.fr
Mon Oct 18 16:09:18 UTC 2004

Hello everybody,

I don't know what kind of question I can ask to the lug, so I try... ;o)

I have been trying to make my micro work since 3 days but I failed :o(
My problem is that I would like to use Skype to talk with my family in
France, but without working micro it isn't really fun.
So I tried to record my voice using Krec but nothing happens.
I also checked the micro's volume in Kmix (what's weird is that each
time I reboot the micro's volume is back to 0...).
And of course, I checked my micro is well plugged ;o)

Any idea ?

Bye.
Antoine

PS : I use Knoppix 3.4 (Debian based), kernel 2.4.26 and KDE 3.2.3