[Sussex] fetchmail

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Thu Oct 21 10:30:49 UTC 2004

... presumably since fetchmail passes messages on via SMTP they end up at
wherever exim puts stuff for local users - so it becomes important that
fetchmailrc identifies a local user properly in the way exim understands.

My system uses postfix and cyrus but simply using the local user account
name in the fetchmail config did the trick.

  Iain

--On Wednesday, October 20, 2004 9:08 pm +0100 Steve Dobson