[Sussex] Firefox Query

Rupert Swarbrick rupert.swarbrick at lineone.net
Sat Oct 23 20:41:50 UTC 2004

Oops. Thanks! Is there a way of stopping popup windows from opening in
their own windows and forcing them to open in tabs, though? Stopping
popup windows altogether is irritating, but having them appearing is
equally bad...
And how about when I click on a link that's set up to open in a new
window, it'll give me a new tab instead? It would be nice, but I don't
know if it's possible
Any ideas?

Rupert