[Sussex] Changing the Website

Paul Graydon paul at paulgraydon.co.uk
Sat Oct 23 21:54:41 UTC 2004

Hmm... Another one for me to try :-)
I've been using Mambo, which my boss reccomended to me.  We use it on the
College intranet (I'm one of the network monkeys at Haywards Heath College).
I've been working on a few sites with it now, one live (www.darkaffinity.com
an EQ2 clan site) and one in early stages of development (church's
www.cuckfieldholytrinity.co.uk/mambo.)