[Sussex] Signing up to the Moot next week.

Mark Harrison Mark at ascentium.co.uk
Sat Oct 23 23:26:56 UTC 2004

Diego,

They wouldn't have to!

The way the "register for the next LugMoot" page works, is that it creates
two things:

- For every member who has signed up previously, a "click here to say I'm
coming to the next one" link.
- A form to fill in your name if you're not automatically provided with such
a link.

The "I'm coming to the next one" links are NOT based around cookies or
anything like that. Instead, EVERY visit to the page is shown ALL the links,
and thus given the ability to sign someone else up with a single click and
no typing.

M.