[Sussex] Changing the Website

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Sun Oct 24 08:54:52 UTC 2004

Guys

On Sat, Oct 23, 2004 at 10:54:35PM +0100, Paul Graydon wrote:
> [...]

I've now got Geeklog to work using XHTML.  I had to change the PHP code
so that I could put the right block before the centre one in the template
HTML files. I will be releasing this as a patch, but I found a bug yesterday
so I'm not sure that that I have ironed out all the issues yet - I think I
have, but I would like to covert more of the template files before I release.

I'm going over to my Mum's today (for a nice Sunday dinner and staying for
a few days, but not Internet access).  This should give me time to complete
much of the HTML recoding.  But so far I haven't found any problems I
haven't been able to fix.