[Sussex] Changing the Website

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Mon Oct 25 08:38:56 UTC 2004

Hi,

 From: Steve Dobson [mailto:steve at dobson.org]
 Subject: [Sussex] Changing the Website

> The advantage of Geek log is that members could post there own news
> and story.  If enough people (yes I mean you here) are prepared
> to develop content for our site then it would work.  This may allow
> some of you who are not as technical or don't make it to may Moots to
> get more involved.

Sounds like a good idea, although I thought this was in the plan all
along :/

Just something that came to mind when you mentioned this every week you
could have it send a collection/digest of all the posts to the lug list.

Ps. I'd be happy to post news worth opensource and linux info on the
site.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.