[Sussex] Linux is capitalism, Microsoft is communism?

Geoffrey John Teale tealeg at member.fsf.org
Mon Oct 25 18:30:24 UTC 2004

> Rubbish. A close election result != a coup. It's a hard truth, live with
> it.

Steve, I would, except that Gore won Florida (even if you count all the
illegal votes by proxy the republicans got in that state) and thus had
the electoroal college votes to win the presidency, coup by abuse of the
legal system is just as undemocratic as military coup.  Thats a hard
truth, live with it... ;-P

> Not unless you're American - and there's a good chance you'd be voting
> Bush anyway.

Sadly so...

--
Geoffrey John Teale <tealeg at member.fsf.org>