[Sussex] SSL Certs

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Wed Oct 27 10:52:00 UTC 2004

... the outfit that provided my last cert asked for virtually zero
credentials (I registered a domain through them) so it's still money for
old rope.  I think that some of the cert companies eg Thawte may take
accreditation of customers more seriously and I guess you can argue that's
valid for commercial use.  However, for my home network all I'm bothered
about is removing those browser messages and the security of SSL.

  Iain

--On Wednesday, October 27, 2004 11:43 am +0100 Gareth Ablett