[Sussex] SSL Certs

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Wed Oct 27 22:03:32 UTC 2004

Thanks very much for that - I've got a cert from them and it's working fine
with Mozilla although as usual other browsers on MacOS 9 seem to be a bit
more of a challenge ;-)

I'd certainly be interested in the assurer process as I guess other LUG
members would.

  Iain

--On Wednesday, October 27, 2004 6:30 pm +0100 Colin Tuckley