[Sussex] SDSL pre-registration for Horsham

Diego Moore diego.moore at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 10:08:54 UTC 2004

Not sure if I'm alone on this, but I find that the 256k upstream on
our ADSL at does not quite cut it... but then we can't afford to go
back on to a leased line.

I was quite surprised to find that only 9 companies have registered
interest in enabling the Carfax exchange on this site
(http://www.eclipse.net.uk/index.cfm?id=wewantregistration).

For what its worth, anyone else on the Carfax exchange who would like
SDSL? I just want to get round if it helps bringing SDSL to Horsham.

I must admit though, I would not use Eclipse myself!

Diego