[Sussex] gnome

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Mon Sep 6 11:29:27 UTC 2004

Hi,

After all the playing around with the windows session I messed it up
even worse, not to worry though I'm playing with Fluxbox now to see how
that pans out.

Can any one recommend a good place to get themes?

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.