[Sussex] WiFi networking

Andrew Guard andrew at andrewguard.com
Mon Sep 6 14:54:23 UTC 2004

Just want to know if this would work, I think would but I am not to shore.

I have Linksys 802.11G (WAP54G) Access Point which is connected in to my
home network.

At the moment my PlayStation2 is connected directly with cat5 to my home
network.  Would it work if I get another Linksys 802.11G (WAP54G) Access
Point and connect this in to the PS2.

Realy what I am asking is possiable to get an Linksys (WAP54G) which is
hardwired in to my home network to work with another Linksys (WAP54G) which
is not hardwired to my network and get them to talk to each other?

IE

ISP -CAT5- Router -CAT5- Linksys (WAP54G) -Wifi Zone- Linksys (WAP54G)
-CAT5- PS2

--
I belive in life is out there. Seti&Home - Amiga, believer.
-