[Sussex] Dear Tech support

Gavin Stevens starshine at gavmusic.uklinux.net
Thu Sep 16 22:37:51 UTC 2004

Instead of all the problems of closed licence agreements, can I suggest
the open-source programme, Partner 1.0 (release name "Tracy")? This is
released under the GPL (Gorgeous Partner Licence). Partner 1.0 offers
the attractions of Wife 1.0 but the locked-in problems of Wife 1.0 can
be easily avoided with apps like Discuss 0.2, this is still in Beta, but
works well in nearly all situations & has never crashed on me yet.
However, lovers of the games Argument 4.2, Frying Pan Death Match 3.1 &
Crockery Crazy will be disappointed as Discuss 0.2 causes a segmentation
fault with these amusements.

Other harmonious additions include Stepson 0.8, which has proved most
friendly & Baby Daughter 1.0. Baby Daughter has to be compiled from
source & takes around 9 months, but it is well worth the wait.

Gavin ;-)