[Sussex] Call for talkers

Mark Harrison Mark at ascentium.co.uk
Fri Sep 17 07:02:09 UTC 2004

Steve,

There is much that I don't know (that should be obvious from my posts.)

However, since my diary for the week of the next moot is still up in the
air, I didn't feel it fair/wise to request anything in particular.

I'd like to see someone walk through an Asterisk installation (ideally on
Debian, but other distributions are avaialble.) I've just got a new box to
install Asterisk on, and the appropriate line card so it can atlk to my
phone trunk as well as SIP, but I've not got to grips with it yet.

If no volunteers are coming, then I'll volunteer, but not for a couple of
months :-)

M.